At First Technical University library, our vision is to be a world-class University Library by providing relevant literature support in various formats to further the Institutional goal of Tech-U of teaching, learning and research activities through entrepreneurial practices, unique innovations geared towards sustainability Science.
The mission statements of the University are to:,
- Build, maintain and preserve a rich and balance collection of library resources to Support the teaching, learning and research endeavours.
- Provide effective and efficient library service delivery.
- Create a conducive and user-friendly environment for members of the academic community and other researchers.
- Deploy ICT in providing best practices in library services; and Provide accessibility to global network.
- Provide information literacy/study skills to our patrons.
- To be innovative and versatile in Library services delivery
- Producing information literate students and prolific researchers
- Reduce the search efforts of patrons and increase their search success through best library practices
- The selection, acquisition, organization and dissemination of quality information resources
- Preservation and conservation of library collection for posterity
- Provide intellectual and unlimited access to timely vibrant and relevant collection
- Ensuring high quality, motivated and skilled library professionals.